Hey guys! I will be posting about Simple chargrilled zucchini with garlic and lemon Recipe. Take a look around and let me know what you think!
- 5 green and grey zucchini (courgette) (about 1kg), thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- sliced bread, to serve
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat. Cook the zucchini, in batches, for 3 minutes each side or until charred and cooked through.
- While the zucchini is cooking, place the garlic, lemon rind, oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Gently toss the zucchini in the oil mixture. Top with the parsley and chilli flakes and serve with the bread. Serves 4
Hopefully a post about Simple chargrilled zucchini with garlic and lemon Recipe can provide benefits for us