Hey guys! I will be posting about Simple Homemade Fried Rice Recipe. Take a look around and let me know what you think!
While takeout from your favorite Chinese restaurant is always a treat, homemade fried rice can be fabulous, too! Fried rice is incredibly easy to make at home, and makes for a super speedy vegetarian dinner that you already know everyone loves. Seasoned simply with coconut aminos—we really like the subtle hint of sweetness they lend to this fried rice recipe—sesame oil and a bit of soy sauce, our veggie-loaded fried rice is proof that the simplest recipes are always the biggest hits. We’ve been huge fans of fried rice since we were kids—hasn’t everyone?—and we’ve finally perfected a homemade riff on classic Chinese restaurant fried rice. We’ll walk you through all the tips and tricks you need to make the very best fried rice you’ve ever had!
Tools You’ll Need
Wok or large skillet
Sturdy spoon for stir-frying or a wok spatula
What to Serve With Fried Rice
Chicken Chow Mein
Chinese Dry-Fried Green Beans
- Easy Orange Chicken
Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
cooked rice, preferably day old
large eggs, beaten
2 1/2 tsp
toasted Sesame oil
Salt, divided, plus more to taste 1/4 tsp
medium carrots peeled and finely diced, about 1 cup
Medium onion, finely chopped, about 1 cup
Cloves garlic, minced
green onions, chopped
soy sauce or Tamari
- If using freshly cooked rice (as opposed to day old) spread it out on a baking sheet or two large plates to cool. **
- In a small bowl beat the eggs together with ½ teaspoon sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon coconut aminos and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a large saucepan or wok (if you have one) over medium heat. Add the carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly softening. Add the onions and cook for 4 minutes longer, until both onions and carrots are tender. Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute longer. Remove vegetables from the pan and set aside in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the empty pan and quickly fry the eggs, moving them around until they’re just set and there are no longer any wet parts. As soon as the eggs are cooked, take them out of the pan and add them to the bowl with the carrots and onions.
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil to the empty pan and fry the rice by spreading it in an even layer. Let the rice fry without disturbing it for 2-3 minutes at a time before tossing it and then frying it for another 2-3 minutes. Do this for a total of 3-4 times.
- Add the carrot mixture to the pan along with the peas, eggs, green onions, remaining coconut aminos and soy sauce (or Tamari) to the pan and stir quickly over medium heat until it is all fully combined. Season to taste with salt.
**We recommend cooking the rice at least 6 hours before making this dish or using day old previously cooked rice.
- Per Serving
- Protein12 g
- Carbohydrates62 g
- Total Fat19 g
- Dietary Fiber4 g
- Cholesterol140 mg
- sodium855 mg
- Total Sugars10 g
Hopefully a post about Best Homemade Fried Rice Recipe can provide benefits for us