Hey guys! I will be posting about Easy carrot and quinoa falafels Recipe. Take a look around and let me know what you think!
carrot and quinoa falafels
- 1 large (150g) carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 cup (85g) quinoa flakes+
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- store-bought pita breads, watercress sprigs and store-bought hummus, to serve
- Place the carrot, quinoa, coriander, onion, lentils, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until just combined. Roll 2 tablespoons of the mixture into balls and flatten slightly.
- Fill a medium, deep saucepan half-full with oil and place over medium heat until the temperature reaches 160°C on a deep-frying thermometer. Cook the falafels, in batches, for 2–3 minutes or until golden and,crunchy. Drain on paper towel.
- Place pita breads and watercress in serving bowls and top with the falafels. Sprinkle with pepper and serve with hummus. Makes 10.
+ Quinoa flakes are available from health stores and the health food aisle of the supermarket.
Hopefully a post about Easy carrot and quinoa falafels Recipe can provide benefits for us